[APG Public List] Salt Lake City in January or April, anyone?

Karen Mauer Green karenmauergreen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:52:48 MST 2009

Oh, Elissa, how could anyone choose?! I'll be there for both events!

January is such a marvelous time to be in Salt Lake City and SLIG is such a
fantastic learning experience. The library being so close is such a bonus.
You can immediately apply what you've learned in the classroom by working in
the records. [I love seeing Paula Stuart-Warren bringing her class (American
Records and Research) into the library to dive into the records!] There are
fewer people in SLC in January, and even during SLIG week there's plenty of
room in the library. This January will be my 17th January trip to SLC!
Wouldn't miss it for the world!

Yes, it will be a little more crowded at the end of April for the NGS
conference, but there will be extended hours in the library. And it's a
national conference! So many learning and networking opportunities in a city
where I already know where the good restaurants are located. ;-) Can't miss
that one either!

I look forward to seeing many of you at both events!

Karen