[APG Public List] Genealogical Proof Standard (Was The reliabilityof federal census records for genealogi...)

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 10:53:30 MST 2009

Jack,

That is one way to put it, however, I don't want to downplay all the work that Helen did with her article.  It was a huge research undertaking.  It is always easy to point someone else's weak points in an article.  She made it easy for us to work on only a small portion of the problem.

By the way, if the links don't work for the article, go to www.genealogy.edu and look towards the end of the right hand column.  You will find the article divided into two different links.

Jeanette