[APG Public List] Validity of US passports

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Nov 4 09:47:27 MST 2009

In my research I cannot find any validity time frame on those older
passports.  I know in the past 20-30 years in which I have held one I have
to renew every 10 yrs.
I find some of the passports for the early part of the 20th century to
contain photographs but cannot verify all of them.  A tour through the
Ancestry holdings will give you that answer.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com

Board for Certification of Genealogists