[APG Public List] Genealogical Proof Standard (Was The reliabilityof federal census records for genealogi...)

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:37:04 MST 2009

Elizabeth,

Thank you for weighing in.  The confusion here is on my part, perhaps.  In my understanding of the GPS, I thought that the third step--the analysis of records and evidence--incorporated the BCG standards of evidence analysis.  These BCG standards are indeed what I was referring to; I simply mislabeled them as part of the Genealogical Proof Standard.

Michael