[APG Public List] Footnote and special schedules

robert mclaren bobmclaren at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 3 14:40:53 MST 2009

Rondina,

That is a great idea.  I suggest that you contact Footnote and make this recommendation -- and others who are interested do this also.

Yours aye,

Bob McLaren
Chairman, Genealogy Committee, Clan MacLaren Society of North America
Genealogist, Clan MacLaren Society (based in Scotland)
Administrator, Clan MacLaren Surname DNA Project (Worldwide)
Administrator, Lindo, da Silva, and Braham Surname DNA Projects (all Worldwide)
Member, Association of Professional Genealogists
Member, Genealogical Speakers Guild