[APG Public List] Footnote and special schedules

Amy Crow amy at amyjohnsoncrow.com
Tue Nov 3 14:26:44 MST 2009

Further, even if Ancestry lists it doesn't mean they have full
coverage. The last time I used some of the mortality schedules, there
were counties that only had 1 or 2 townships (or even 1 or 2 pages)
included. I had used the schedules on microfilm previously and know
that the counties in question had more pages than what Ancestry was
showing.

Amy Crow