[APG Public List] ancestry - is there a "remember the passwort" function?

Rolgeiger at aol.com Rolgeiger at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 13:40:18 MST 2009

In einer eMail vom 03.11.2009 21:04:53 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
JYoung6180 at aol.com:

Did you change a setting so that you are not accepting cookies? That is
the only reason I can think of for this problem. It might even be something
you anti-virus software changed for security purposes. But you do need to be
accepting cookies for the login to work properly.

yeah, that was the reason. I changed the setting and it works. Thanks a lot
 for telling.

Roland