[APG Public List] Footnote and special schedules

Richard A. Pence richardpence at pipeline.com
Tue Nov 3 13:39:01 MST 2009

Marie wrote:

> I use the full schedules at NARA in DC so am not familiar with the missing
> ones on Ancestry.
>
> Thanks for mentioning the ones that are missing.

I don't think Connie intended to say that those films were missing from the
listing of NARA films, only that but one of the eight was digitized and on
line.

If you say the other seven are "missing" from the NARA listing, then the
list you use is entirely "missing" - NARA has none of its microfilm on line.

Of course, it is another issue if Ancestry is claiming all of the schedules
in its NARA microfilm are on line, but I don't believe that is the case.

Richard Pence