[APG Public List] ancestry - is there a "remember the passwort"function?

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Tue Nov 3 13:17:17 MST 2009

I think if you re-enter your password and then simply don't log out at the
end of the next session, you'll remain logged in.

That's how it works for me, I've not set any automatic log in or anything
along that line.

If you then go to a second computer, without logging out from the first, you
might find that your account freezes until you log out from one or the other

Larry