[APG Public List] ancestry - is there a "remember the passwort" function?

JYoung6180 at aol.com JYoung6180 at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 13:03:56 MST 2009

Did you change a setting so that you are not accepting cookies? That is the
 only reason I can think of for this problem. It might even be something
you  anti-virus software changed for security purposes. But you do need to be
accepting cookies for the login to work properly.

Joan

In a message dated 11/3/2009 3:01:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,