[APG Public List] Footnote and special schedules

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Tue Nov 3 10:58:36 MST 2009

Good afternoon Jill

I know the Florida State Census of 1935 & 1945 are all digitized and indexed
on Ancestry.  They are still available in paper form at the Florida State
Library and Archives in Tallahassee, Florida.

The Florida 1885 Agricultural Census has been digitized and indexed on
Ancestry.  Unfortunately so many of the names on that census are simply the
initials and surname, i.e. F. L. Sherhouse instead of Floyd L. Sherhouse.

This is a very good substitute for the lost 1890 census for Florida. There
are some counties lost in this census.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com