[APG Public List] Footnote and special schedules

Jill N. Crandell jncrandell at broadweave.net
Tue Nov 3 10:45:42 MST 2009

Rondina wrote:

I understand what Footnote is trying to do with the fancy new census images,
but contrary to their statement that ALL the census records will be on their
site, they are not putting up the special schedules. Does anyone have
Internet access to these?

The Record Search Pilot at FamilySearch.org has the 1850 mortality and slave
schedules. They are indexed and digitized. I don't know what the plans are
for future indexing projects, but I would watch this site. The FHL has the
1850 to 1880 mortality schedules on film, and I would expect them to be
included over time as the digitization of their films progresses.

Ancestry has the 1850-1880 mortality schedules indexed and digitized, but
obviously a subscription is required.

I have not found agricultural or manufacturing schedules online, other than
transcriptions. Like Rondina, I would be interested in any other digitized
special schedules that others are aware of.

Jill

Jill N. Crandell, AG