[APG Public List] Genealogy Conferences for 2010

Carole Riley carole at heritagegenealogy.com.au
Thu Dec 31 18:19:57 MST 2009

The AFFHO Congresses, the most recent of which was in Auckland last year,
are held only every 3 years. The next one will be in Adelaide in 2012. We
don't get the enormous choice of genealogy conferences that many complain
of!

Happy New Year all! (from Sydney, where it has been 2010 for a whole 12
hours now!)

Carole Riley

Heritage Genealogy

ABN 56 087 605 141