[APG Public List] Question about book on PA research

Eileen Souza eileen.souza at verizon.net
Thu Dec 31 09:49:05 MST 2009

I own several research in PA type of books or booklets and find them very
useful tools for see what record types are available in the state, years of
availability and what records may not exist.   All my research is in PA.

That said, the Helen Leary book is on my wish list because someone told me
it was a "must have" for genealogists since its discussion of methodology,
analysis and research strategy can be applied to all states.

Eileen Souza

Eldersburg, MD 21784

eileen.souza at verizon.net