[APG Public List] Question about book on PA research

MFP courthouseresearcher at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 09:09:16 MST 2009

North Carolina Research: Genealogy and Local Historyby Helen F.
Leary<http://www.librarything.com/author/learyhelenf>
In the above-cited book, Ms. LEARY gives instruction in both census analysis
and NC research strategy. Is there a book with comparable insturctions on
genealogical/historical research in PA? I have purchased the NGS Research in
PA.

Google has been checked without finding results I seek.

Happy New Year to all and thanks for all the  help provided by these
listmembers!

Mag