[APG Public List] Adoption Search Help in NJ

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Thu Dec 31 02:58:10 MST 2009

Good morning folks,

I am searching for someone who might want to do some adoption searching in
Essex County or Trenton, NJ.  This particular one has a good bit of
information to start with.  I would just rather pass this off to some
competent person in NJ rather than my trying to do it from Florida.

Any help or any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Please respond to me directly via private email.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com

Board for Certification of Genealogists