[APG Public List] Record Access in LaSalle County, Illinois

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 18:17:50 MST 2009

I would suggest contacting someone at the LaSalle County Genealogy Guild.
Their website is
http://www.lscgg.org/

"Locals" often are a good approach to take in situations such as this, as
they are often known to the staff, probably interact with them outside the
courthouse, are voters, may have lived there their entire lives, etc. When I
huge difference.

Michael
Michael John Neill
Casefile Clues