[APG Public List] Genealogy Conferences for 2010

Eileen Souza eileen.souza at verizon.net
Wed Dec 30 07:40:58 MST 2009

For International conferences, you might consider the Australasian
Federation of Family History Organisations Congress, which in 2009 was a
five-day conference held at Kings College, Auckland. The local host was the
New Zealand Society of Genealogists, Inc.

Or the largest annual genealogy conference in the English-speaking world,
which is the Who Do You Think You Are? LIVE!, or WDYTYAL, show held each
year in London, England. This conference typically attracts 10,000 to 15,000
attendees.

Dick Eastman wrote about both of these conferences in past newsletters.

Eileen Souza

Eldersburg, MD 21784

eileen.souza at verizon.net