[APG Public List] Genealogy Conferences for 2010

rolgeiger at aol.com rolgeiger at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 15:26:26 MST 2009

In einer eMail vom 29.12.2009 20:23:06 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
scott at appletree.com:

I'm  trying to plan my visits and possible sponsorships of genealogy
conferences  next year.  So I searched and couldn't find a good list of all the
big  conferences which might be worth traveling to (vague qualification I
know).  I created a list, but am sure I'm leaving some good events out.  In
particular, there must be some great non-US conferences and I have none  listed.

Yeah, you missed - well, you actually did not because I have no announced
it yet :-) - the German weekend seminar "Vertiefende Familienforschung" at
Schloss Dhaun near Kirn on the Nahe River on April 17th and 18th. Further
information about the program will follow.

Yours

Roland Geiger, St. Wendel, Germany