[APG Public List] Genealogy Conferences for 2010

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Tue Dec 29 13:21:58 MST 2009

Scott,

Nice beginnings of a list.

The Ohio Genealogical Society conference is April 22-24, 2010 in Toledo, not
March. It will be interesting for those of us attending it and the NGS
conference in Salt Lake City just a few days later.

The BCG Education Fund Workshop is scheduled for April 27 in Salt Lake City.
There is a max cap registration on it.

The APG Professional Management Conference is August 17, 2010 in Knoxville,
TN.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG

www.PowellGenealogy.com