[APG Public List] Genealogy Conferences for 2010

Scott Mueller scott at appletree.com
Tue Dec 29 12:19:00 MST 2009

I'm trying to plan my visits and possible sponsorships of genealogy
conferences next year.  So I searched and couldn't find a good list of all
the big conferences which might be worth traveling to (vague qualification I
know).  I created a list, but am sure I'm leaving some good events out.  In
particular, there must be some great non-US conferences and I have none
listed.

Here's the list:
http://www.appletree.com/genealogy/events
what am I missing?