SV: [APG Public List] Digitizing 35mm slides

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Mon Dec 28 10:39:50 MST 2009

If you do use a slide copying service, make sure that you number or identify
each of your slides individually  in some way,  keep a list of the slides
sent (using that identifying information), and send a copy of that list with
your order.  A colleague of mine had slides missing and not copied when he
received his order back (and that was a carry-in order to a local firm).

Larry