[APG Public List] Digitizing 35mm slides

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Mon Dec 28 08:09:56 MST 2009

Yes, exactly.  The trick is to make sure the camera is squared up with the
sorter.  Also position the slides so that all are evenly lit.  I don't use a
close up setting on the camera, but you could if you wanted to do a smaller
group (or a single) instead which would give you a higher resolution result

a slide sorter, or a homemade light box/table, anything with a translucent
surface that can be backlit

Larry