SV: [APG Public List] Digitizing 35mm slides

Claire Bettag claire at clairebettag.com
Sun Dec 27 12:26:34 MST 2009

Has anyone used those services that will scan the slides for you (for $.29 a slide, or more if you want enhancements, cropping, etc.). I'm thinking it might be worthwhile just to save the time, and not to have ANOTHER piece of hardware hanging around after this one-time use. Any recommendations?

Claire

Claire Bettag
1685 34th Street NW
Washington, DC 20007