SV: [APG Public List] Digitizing 35mm slides

Liv Marit Haakenstad birislek at online.no
Sun Dec 27 08:14:41 MST 2009

Hi,
I have a Canon CanScan 8800F. It is expensive, but a very good one! I have
tried negatives, and it was no problem printing it in 10x15.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Cano
n+CanScan+8800F&x=0&y=0

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002FTHKSO/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1
261926716&sr=8-2-spell&condition=all

http://computers.pricegrabber.com/scanners/Canon-CanonScan-8800F-Flatbed-Sca
nner/m47474258.html/search=Canon+CanScan+8800F/st=query

Hilsen
Liv Marit Haakenstad