[APG Public List] Digitizing 35mm slides

Amy Crow amy at amyjohnsoncrow.com
Sun Dec 27 05:27:13 MST 2009

A few years ago, I scanned several hundred slides for my parents' 50th
anniversary party. I purchased a slide adaptor for my flatbed scanner.
Although the results were very good, I would not recommend doing it
that way if you have the volume you are talking about. It was *very*
slow and tedious. If I had to do it over again, I would invest in a
dedicated slide scanner.

Amy

=========
Amy Johnson Crow, CG