[APG Public List] Digitizing 35mm slides

Claire Bettag claire at clairebettag.com
Sat Dec 26 18:52:22 MST 2009

I have several hundred 35mm slides (snapshots taken mainly in the 1970s and '80s) that I want to convert to digitized images--just to preserve the family photos. I'm considering sending the slides off to a service to have them done rather than purchase a scanner to convert them myself. I'd appreciate any advice, recommendations, pointers from others who have used such services. Feel free to respond privately.

Many thanks, in advance.

Claire

Claire Bettag
1685 34th Street NW