[APG Public List] Re: marriage in Gary, Indiana

Craig Kilby persisto at live.com
Thu Dec 24 08:36:13 MST 2009

Thank you Harold. I know it sounds like a really stupid question, but this a part of my father's life I know little about. I'm actually lucky to know anything about it at all. The year of marriage would have to be around between 1937-1939. If I knew the date, parish etc. I wouldn't be asking the question on a public forum, would I?

I had actually written several more paragraphs to this, but decided in favor of not getting into the emotional details. I apologize for asking such a dumb question, and I thank you for the tips and how to proceed.

Merry Christmas,

Craig K