[APG Public List] Fwd: apg posting

Claire Bettag claire at clairebettag.com
Tue Dec 22 20:41:41 MST 2009

Thank you, Kathy, for the explanation. I'm posting your reply to both lists so people will know. If postings (to either list) are in "html" format rather than in text format, those of us who receive the mail list in digest form will not see the messages.

Claire

Claire Bettag
1685 34th Street NW
Washington, DC 20007