[APG Public List] Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter

Laura Prescott laura at lauraprescott.com
Tue Dec 22 07:45:26 MST 2009

Hi, Cyndi. The solution was discussed in earlier posts on this thread so I
didn¹t copy Dick¹s version here. Sorry.

On Sunday afternoon, ³Jackie² (no name or signature line provided) wrote,
³In IE 8, go to tools, and check compatibility view.²

According to Dick¹s blog: Any time you find a web page that does not display
properly in Internet Explorer 8, click on the "Compatibility Mode" icon.
That is the icon just to the right of the address (URL) bar, just to the
left of the refresh icon. The Compatibility Mode icon looks a bit like a
page that has been torn in half. You can see an image of it to the right.

Since I use Firefox and a Mac, I can only assume that is detailed enough to
make things work for you. Hope it solves your problem and you can read the
entire post for yourself.

Laura

--
Laura G. Prescott