[APG Public List] Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter

Cyndi Henry texicanwife at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 06:45:01 MST 2009

Sorry to attach the previous post with this, but it is pertinent.

I was unable to read what Dick Eastman posted regarding the problem of only being able to view the header of his newsletter, because his post also only shows the header!

Can anyone else explain the problem to me? Nothing is showing up, except the header on any of the pages.

What a disappointment, as I saw several articles I would like to read!

Any fixes???

Cyndi Beane Henry
Mountain Genealogists
"In God We Trust!"