[APG Public List] Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter

Laura Prescott laura at lauraprescott.com
Tue Dec 22 06:07:36 MST 2009

To all who contributed to this thread from a couple days ago (or were
affected by the same predicament), Dick Eastman posted a message yesterday
about the quirk with IE 8 and EOGN. You can read it here:
http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2009/12/problems-with-interne
t-explorer-8.html

Laura

--