[APG Public List] Fw: British Institute

Christy Fillerup christy.fillerup at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:53:53 MST 2009

Karen Clifford's book on becoming an AG mentions an extention program from Samford's annual institute. It discusses a three-week institute in Britain. Is this now defunct? Is there any move to revive it? Are there any other good programs in England that members are aware of? I would like to do an institute of some sort at TNA in London with an added week for my own research out in Derbyshire. Anyone leading these kinds of research tours anymore?

Christy Fillerup
Millenealogy Family History Research
Salt Lake City, Utah

www.millenealogy.com