[APG Public List] Comcast Blocking of APG e-mail

eshown at comcast.net eshown at comcast.net
Sun Dec 20 21:07:44 MST 2009

Jan wrote:
>  I'm still not receiving anything from the APG lists and Comcast says "it
appears as though there might be an issue with blocked email."  Is anyone
else on the list having trouble? Comcast claims that they don't block
individual e-mail.  My e-mail stopped from the "apgmembersonlylist"  and
"apgpubliclist" on December 8.

Jan, I've had a long dry spell also, APGList-wise. This afternoon Comcast
opened the floodgates. There's enough in my in-box now-all in scrambled,
nonchronological sequence--to keep me up all night. J
Elizabeth