[APG Public List] Comcast Blocking of APG e-mail

Jan Tripp jantripp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:45:08 MST 2009

Dunno what the problem was but I received over 50 APG e-mails this
afternoon. Oddly enough they all came through after I received an e-mail
from Comcast telling me that they were not blocking the apgen.org domain. (I
think they timed the e-mail so they weren't lying about blocking my e-mail)

I checked Comcast's "safe mail" list several days ago with a Comcast tech
and that didn't seem to be the problem. I've heard from one list member who
is  having similar problems to mine and one member who hasn't had any
problems.

I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow, regardless...

-Jan-
Ann Arbor