[APG Public List] Re: [APG Members] KY history question

Steve Gauss astro at chesabay.org
Sun Dec 20 18:02:25 MST 2009

You might want to read "Daniel Boone : an American Life" by Michael
A. Lofaro. I just finished it and it has a pretty thorough account of
the opening and settling of the Kentucky wilderness by Boone and
others. It describes the many conflicting land claims and how they
came to be, along with the many interactions with the Indians.

Steve Gauss