[APG Public List] Comcast Blocking of APG e-mail

Jacqueline Wilson jawgen at comcast.net
Sun Dec 20 15:28:51 MST 2009

I am getting mail but am having trouble with being able to send it
(from several of my comcast e-mails.

On Dec 20, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Jan Tripp wrote:

It looks like the Grinch at Comcast has stolen my Christmas!  I'm
still not receiving anything from the APG lists and Comcast says "it
appears as though there might be an issue with blocked email."

Jan
Ann Arbor, MI

Jacqueline Wilson
jawgen at comcast.net

"Wilssearch - your service of choice for the indexing challenged
genealogist."