[APG Public List] Comcast Blocking of APG e-mail

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Sun Dec 20 15:21:28 MST 2009

For the past few months, Comcast sporadically decides to block my private
emails to my Comcast correspondents. This usually happens on the weekend and
is usually cleared up on Monday morning. But then I have to remember to
resend what bounced, which I don't always have time to do.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG

www.PowellGenealogy.com