[APG Public List] Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter

Laura Prescott laura at lauraprescott.com
Sun Dec 20 11:54:12 MST 2009

Dick Eastman has encouraged his readers to switch from IE for a long time
now, so I suspect the tech gremlins are forcing the issue. <VBG>

I¹m writing mostly to address a pet peeve I have, as a long-time Mac user.
Mac is an abbreviation of Macintosh, not an acronym, so it should be written
as Mac, not MAC. After seeing it spelled incorrectly so many times today, I
decided I just had to speak up.

Best to all,
Laura

--