[APG Public List] Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter

Eileen Souza eileen.souza at verizon.net
Sun Dec 20 11:10:29 MST 2009

I am experiencing the same problem both when I use the link and when I go
directly into the site.  The Plus edition, forum and bookstore work fine but
the other pages are mostly blank with errors.  I wrote Richard and he says
he is not getting a lot of emails on this problem.   So far, mine was the
only one.  I rebooted but that did not resolve it.   I am running IE8 and
Windows 7.  Yesterday, I read the articles in the plus edition, which is my
workaround until I can figure out.  MACs or Firefox are not an option for
me.

Eileen Souza