[APG Public List] Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter

jyoung6180 at aol.com jyoung6180 at aol.com
Sun Dec 20 09:58:39 MST 2009

When the Eastman newsletter arrived yesterday there was an article I wanted
 to read also. I clicked the link and the page didn't load (going through
Feedblitz). So I went directly to eogn and the pages loaded just fine. And,
at  the time I was using IE 7. If this doesn't work for you--try Firefox
which is a  much better browser in my humble opinion.

Joan

In a message dated 12/20/2009 11:14:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,