[APG Public List] Comcast Blocking of APG e-mail

jyoung6180 at aol.com jyoung6180 at aol.com
Sun Dec 20 09:55:48 MST 2009

Jan-

Same issue I reported when the lists were first moved off RootsWeb. On
RootsWeb the servers that sent out the list mail were whitelisted by most ISPs
but the I don't think anyone has done the work to get the new server
whitelisted. I'm GETTING the list mail but it lands in my spam folder most of
the time and I have to fish it out. If AOL continues to identify the list mail
 as spam (which is likely) eventually they will block it also like Comcast
is  doing. Someone needs to take the initiative to get the server
whitelisted with  any blocking ISPs.

Joan

In a message dated 12/20/2009 11:48:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,