[APG Public List] Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter

Cheryl Brown Abernathy pastlane at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 20 09:13:56 MST 2009

Happy Holidays to everyone.

I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem with Dick
Eastman's Online Newsletter. I get the standard edition via e-mail; however,
if there is an article I want to finish reading, I follow the link.
Yesterday and today all I'm getting is his header and side navigation bars -
no articles. They appear to "flash" for a second and then are gone. If I
click on any of the navigation items, I get the same thing. I've not had
this problem before. I'm using IE 8 & Vista. I've turned off and rebooted my
machine. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,

Cheryl

Cheryl Brown Abernathy

The Past Lane

Fredericksburg, OH

Member APG & Great Lakes APG,

Ohio Genealogical Society, National Genealogical Society

Volunteer: Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness