[APG Public List] KY history question

Bonnie Kohler kohlerbj at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 20 08:31:55 MST 2009

Hi Lori.

> I was hoping that people on these lists might be able to point me to
> some good books about the history of northeast Kentucky, and of the
> migration from Virginia to Kentucky in the first few years after
> Kentucky opened to settlement.

This isn't specific to your question, but have you searched in Google Books
and searched the books database at Heritage Quest? Through my county library
online, I can access the Heritage Quest database. Sometimes just doing a
general Google search would provide links to county histories.

It sounds like you are at the beginning of what will be a rewarding search.

Bonnie Dunphy Kohler
South Florida