[APG Public List] Julian to Gregorian in source citation

Debbie Petrides petrides at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 07:26:39 MST 2009

I think I should explain what I meant in my response.

I have many documents pre 1923 from the months of January to December and all of the dates on them are Julian for the reasons I stated (the calendar changed late).  The double year notation is used in every instance?

I simply added 12 or 13 days where appropriate.  None of my research goes back far enough, it is all post 1800, to possibly warrant the double year notation?

Oh boy I'm opening a can of worms aren't I.
  .