[APG Public List] Free genealogical lectures on web

Carolyne Gould carolyne_cwy at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 18 13:59:24 MST 2009

I'm glad this test run has been put online; but, unfortunately I
cannot watch the presentations. The system requires Microsoft
Silverlight. I run a Macintosh. My version is OS 10.2.8 --- but the
minimum Silverlight requirement on a Mac is 10.4.8.

Sigh.

Hope others found the programs fruitful.

Carolyne