[APG Public List] TMG timelines

Eileen Souza eileen.souza at verizon.net
Fri Dec 18 11:55:31 MST 2009

Valerie

The security patch I was referring to below impacted XP users only and it should not have affected trying to open a file with the .doc extension.  So I downloaded the NJCO.zip file from your link and extracted it into My Documents\The Master Genealogist v7\timelines\.  TMG opened it. I was also able to open NJCO.DOC in Word with no problem.  I am running TMG 7 in Windows 7.

Eileen Souza

Eldersburg, MD 21784

eileen.souza at verizon.net