[APG Public List] TMG timelines

Eileen Souza eileen.souza at verizon.net
Fri Dec 18 10:45:51 MST 2009

We just had this occur at work.  Microsoft last security updates disabled this program which now makes it unable to open text files in Word.  There is supposed to be a registry change that can be made to enable the program again.  It is published on the Microsoft site in one of the KB articles but I don’t have a number.

Eileen Souza