[APG Public List] OK death

PLHGenealogy at gmail.com PLHGenealogy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:17:31 MST 2009

Amy,

You can contact a genealogical society or a library in the area to see if
they have indexes to obituaries. Some genealogical societies provide
research for relatively small fees for records in their own area --
particularly those that appear in book form. I work in the Local History &
Genealogy department of our public library. We have a wonderful index for
obituaries and fulfill requests for copies at .50 per page for anyone who
asks.

Patti