[APG Public List] OK death

Amy Crooks amyrebba at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 18 09:05:08 MST 2009

I could use some help. I'm stumped. I am doing research on a Lucinda Pierson
b 1887, MO. I just received her SS-5 and it confirmed that her parents were
in fact Thomas William Pierson b abt 1860, IL and Sarah Elizabeth Farrow b
abt 1857, IL. When researching the family I can find them in the 1900 and
1910 census, but no further. So my thought is that possibly Thomas and Sarah
died before 1920. I need to find a death date in order to send off for their
death certificates or at least narrow the date.

In 1910 everyone is living in Natura, Okmulgee, OK. Lucinda is with her
husband Oscar Cowherd and two sons Earnest and Thomas, and Thomas and Sarah
(Lucinda's parents) are living near by. I have searched for anyone in this
area of Okmulgee County both on APG and RAOGK with no luck of finding anyone
in the area. Does anyone have any other ideas how I might narrow down their
death dates in order to send off for a death certificate, if they died late
enough to have one?

Thanks,

Amy